About the Hotel Royal
- Hotel Royal offers luxury accommodation in the historical center of the city of Chomutov. We provide the highest quality services to our customers regarding the hotel equipment and hospitality. This guarantees our guests both a pleasant holiday stay, easy organization of social events and business meetings.
- In addition to the city center, there are also Chomutov recreational areas such as Kamenec Lake and Bezručovo Valley
- Hotel Royal provides accommodation for a total of 84 guests in a renovated historic building with great art nouveau stained glass. You can choose from three types of rooms - Standard Double room, Quad room Deluxe and Apartments.
- The hotel offers a total of 31 rooms with one or two double beds and two suites with a kitchen and living room. All rooms are equipped with bathroom, hairdryer, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe and more.
- The entire hotel has free wi-fi Internet access. In the hotel, there is also a lounge bar, which offers our guests a variety of drinks in a pleasant environment.
- Our reception desk is open non-stop, parking for guests is provided free on a closed parking lot guarded by CCTV.
ORIGINS AND HISTORY OF THE HOTEL
- Hotel Royal history dates back to the 15th century, when the family Hynek in 1423 built the building in which is situated hotel right now. The family operated hotel as well with brewing of beer and restaurant. Later this Hotel become the best hotel in Chomutov.
- In the 19th century the hotel had a name Reiter (Horseman). It was used mainly by drivers of the imperial post and senior officers of Chomutov barracks.
- The most significant event in the history of the hotel was definitely a meeting in August 1813, when in the hotel acted Austrian Emperor Franz I., Russian Czar Alexander I. and the Prussian king Friedrich Wilhelm III. along with ambassadors of England, Spain and Sweden